That excitement in your eyes when someone knocks at the door and you rush to welcome your guests, with all the zest like never before! Yes, the festival of light, colorful decorations, sweets, and tons of gifts, is just around the corner. With this, the tradition of exchanging gifts is intact. No wonder Diwali is one of the most favorite festivals of Indians!
Apart from traditional dry fruit boxes, celebration boxes, we suggest top 5 gifts that should be gifted to your family, friends, relatives and colleagues. They are not only unique in their appearance but also very useful. A quick sneak peek for you:
1) Ethnic clutches: All time favorite color for weddings and festival, Tarusa Purple embroidered clutch is another synonym of elegance! It is made of pure silk and hand embroidered with all over zardozi jaal and has gold metal threads on the flap. A treasure in disguise!
2) Potlis: Potlis are something that is always a good idea. Quite handy, literally, Tarusa Sea Green silk potli with all over hand embroidered katdana and crystal is trendy and fashionable. Truly a festive companion!
3) Stoles & Wraps: What could be a better gift other than Stoles/Wraps in winter? Beautiful and charismatic in nature, this Tarusa Sequined Blue Stole has diagonal metallic sequins and beads embroidery on it. Wrap it up!
4) Cozy cushion covers: Let your relatives be gifted something that they will cherish all their lives. Take our word, these cushion covers brings in a lot of enthusiasm in your house. Tarusa Burgundy silk cushion is elegantly embroidered in gota work with zari threads. Romanticize your decor!
5) Wine bags: Instead of just gifting a wine bottle to your bosses, colleagues or friends, gift them in this delightful wine covers. Tarusa Purple silk wine cover features block print over floral motif with jaal border. It makes for a cool addition to your home décor. A friend in need, indeed!
When you look at them you’ll realize that they have lovely colors and designs with an awe-inspiring finishing. These unique gifts will be treasured by your family and friends all their lives. Let this Diwali be remarkable for all of you!