Wedding bells are ringing for your best friend and you go all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed to dress up for her wedding, more than her. You are already bewildered thinking about the hottest designers across the city and different types of dresses you’ll wear for her occasions. Here are some of the steps to get ready for your best friend’s wedding:
- Dressing: Indian weddings are bigger than life where dressing becomes an invariable part. Just like the bride, you too are stressing over what to wear on her big day! You can find ample of designers and their designs online for your traditional wear. Select the best designer and let him do the rest. PS: Wear different types and different colored outfits for each occasion. It’s your best friend’s wedding and you have to be at your best. Go for a smart Indo-western style for her sangeet, lehnga choli for her wedding and a saree for the reception.
- Make up: Prefer a professional makeup artist who can work on you according to your outfit. You can go for the all out glam look during the day. But remember one thing- Less is more! Don’t get your face made into a mask. Only accentuate your best features!
- Hairstyles: Make sure your hair is neat and washed before every occasion. There are innumerable fascinating hairstyles you can team up with your attire. To name a few- fishtail braided side ponytail or the stunner pulled back style during the marriage, twisted chignon, waterfall twist cascading curls, etc. for the reception. Again, don’t repeat your hairstyles
- Accessories: Isn’t wedding attire incomplete without accessories? Ethnic yet classy clutch bags in a contrast color will captivate the onlooker’s attention! These clutches works best for an evening occasion. You can go completely traditional in the day by carrying lovely hand-embroidered potlis. Wear a bindi to symbolize your beauty. Have minimalist neckwear, bangles and earrings in case of a heavy dress.
- Footwear: Lastly, wear comfortable footwear. You don’t want to trip while dancing, right? All time safer option would be traditional wedges.
Appearance becomes an inevitable part during the weddings and these 5 points will help you look the next- perfect-girl-after-the bride.